Please review the following list while sorting your items for our upcoming sale! If you are ready to start preparing your items, click here for tagging and packaging instructions.
WE WILL GLADLY ACCEPT:
- Children/Baby Clothing in the Appropriate Season. Information on preparing your clothing for sale.
- Preemie Girls – sizes newborn – True Juniors Girls Clothing – Please use Jr Sizes S, M, L and XL
- Preemie Boys – sizes newborn – Due to discrepancies in the sizing of older boys’ clothes, KidsTown will accept smaller men’s sizes. Pants must be a 34 waist or below and shirts will be accepted through a men’s medium. All items must still meet KidsTown criteria.
- Limit of 150 clothing items
- We do accept clothing that can be worn during the transition of seasons.
- Contact us for acceptable Junior Clothing.
- Shoes in excellent condition
- Dance and Gymnastics Wear
- Dress Up Clothes and Costumes
- NEW In Package Undergarments
- NEW In Package Socks/Tights
- Sports Equipment
- Play Equipment (Play Kitchens, Workshops, Train Tables, Slides, Swings, etc)
- Theme-oriented Grab Bags (race cars, small Barbie items, army toys, etc)
- Childrens Toys (with all parts and batteries)
- Childrens and Family CD’s and DVD’s
- Homeschool Curriculum
- Books, Games, Puzzles
- Video Games and Machines
- Child and Nursery Decor
- Small Items/Toys (rattles, teethers, soft balls, etc) must be grouped together in a bag marked by theme
- Crib Bedding Sets (FULL SETS)
- Baby Gear Large Items Such as: High Chairs, Pack and Plays, Baby Gates, Toddler Beds, Furniture, Strollers, Swings, etc
- Breast Pumps -Only closed systems made for multiple users.
A NOTE ABOUT CRIBS:
We are unable to accept ANY Crib made PRIOR to June 28, 2011 for consignment, in accordance with the CPSC Rules and Legislation on Cribs. Cribs that break down into toddler beds CAN be sold but MUST be sold as toddler beds.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT:
- Any item recalled by the CPSC and not in compliance of the CPSIA. Please click here to review recalls.
- Out of season clothing items
- USED Undergarments/Socks/Tights
- Maternity Clothing
- Stained, Torn, Faded, Out of Date Items
- Bedding other than Crib Sets
- Toddler and Juvenile bedding pieces (includes: sheets, blankets, pillows)
- Sleeping Bags
- Stuffed Animals
- Pillow Pets
- VHS Tapes
- Bagged Puzzles without pictures.
- Car seats other than infant seats sold as part of travel system
- Household Items that are not specific to babies/children
- Improperly Tagged Items